Government textbooks to read and pass jamb 2019 in flying colors. Yes if you want to really make your government in jamb 2019, you probably need jamb recommended textbooks for government in order to aid you for adequate preparation before the exam.
Have you been searching for government books to read for jamb, then you are at the right place as I will be dropping the right government textbooks you need to pass government in flying colors.
If you are aspiring to gain admission into one of the very good tertiary institutions in Nigeria, then you need to be prepared for every examination that will come your way.
We have so many government textbooks when we are talking about the aspect of government studies in NIGERIA.
These textbooks will help a student prepare very well for any examinations or whatsoever he or she needs to write, But in this article, we will be looking at the government textbooks you will need to pass jamb 2019.
These textbooks will help you prepare very well for examinations, not only jamb even other external exams. Another reason is they are recommended textbooks by jamb, so you have no problems.
Why do you need these government textbooks to pass jamb, let me explain a little bit here?
Questions are usually picked from some of these textbooks so by studying them, you are bound to be familiar with some of the questions that will be set.
Another one is they are recommended by jamb so you are fully covered. They also cover most of the jamb syllabus. They are one of the very best textbooks for government so having them is a plus for you.
1. Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
2. Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
3. Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
4. Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
5. Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
6. Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
7. Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
You can get these government textbooks from various nook stores across the country, they are been sold there.
Another source is the libraries around you. Libraries are scattered everywhere, so you can get them there and study.
Yes, you need them if you really want to pass Government in flying colors in the jamb, it will help you a great deal, studying them means you are covered in all areas and good to go for your exams.
Am not saying not having them will make you fail, its just that having them will help you build a strong foundation in government.
Now we have covered government textbooks you need to pass jamb 2019, we have also the list of science subjects in secondary schools, you can check them out on our previous article.